The current way of doing things in the construction and real estate industry is not sustainable. Be inspired by circular use cases and develop solutions for your company that contribute to financial, social and ecological sustainability.
Why should you become part of the Masterclass?
- To get inspiration from home and abroad and develop initial ideas for your business from it
- To understand the role of procurement processes toward a circular construction and real estate economy
- To discuss approaches to solutions with potential partners along the value chain and to develop concrete steps towards implementation
What topics are being discussed?
- Role of circularity in sustainability and strengths of circular design strategies and business models.
- Best practice examples of circular criteria in the procurement process
- How can ideas be turned into realizable circular solutions with a corresponding business model and how is the collaboration with relevant stakeholders structured?
Who is the course for?
- For all those who want to deepen their existing knowledge of circular economy and put it into practice
- For the public sector (participants from municipalities, energy supply and universities have already taken part in the courses)
- For professionals along the value chain (executives, project managers, CSR managers, innovation managers, marketing managers, architects, engineers, buyers who have already participated in the courses).
What does the course offer?
- an individual preparation based on our briefing document
- a full day course
- Follow-up in the form of a telephone conversation
How expensive is the course?
- the Masterclass costs CHF 800.00 per person. From two registrations of the same company, the cost per person is CHF 720.00.
- after successful registration via Tickettailor you will receive an order confirmation. You will receive the invoice by email after the course.
- Five working days before the course date, you will receive a briefing document for optimal preparation.